10/11/2007

Don't Cry Over Spilled... Yogurt!

Asher left his yogurt on a cloth napkin on the table today and Andyn pulled it down on top of herself. She wasn't bothered by this at all. She LOVES yogurt. Plus, she got a little bit of practice using a spoon!

When it was time for the fun to end I was in big trouble! Watch this video to see what happened when I tried to pick her up to give her a bath:

I'm not sure why it didn't dawn on Aspen that there was a huge table leg in the way while she was filming. But you get the idea!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hysterical. I love the flailing feet! You're such a mean mom to not let her lick it all up off the floor. She obviously wasn't finished eating yogurt yet!

Anonymous said...

I just love her big beautiful eyes!!! I see a future skater in ur family!!! She may need more yogurt in the future for some safe practice!!!!LOL
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for this blog :) I knew what Andyn would/could eat when she babysat me one day. It's been a long time since I fed a little person and I remembered what Step posted!

Good work Mom :)