So, as Shelley mentioned, I'm working on these photo books for the kids for Christmas. They are always wanting to see what they looked like as a baby so I've decided to crack down and make baby books for them. I decided to use Shutterfly online because they seemed to have a really great reputation and had some pretty amazing tools. I just order Andyn's today and I'm really excited to see how it turned out! If you want to take a peek at it click here. You don't have to sign-up to see. Just scroll down a little and click on "view photo book". Just a little tip. When you're looking at the pages, you can click on the "zoom" button and see the words better. They have to degrade the words and pictures somewhat for display purposes so hopefully you can see it really good if you zoom in on it! Tell me what you think!
Print Page
10/10/2007
Photo Books
So, as Shelley mentioned, I'm working on these photo books for the kids for Christmas. They are always wanting to see what they looked like as a baby so I've decided to crack down and make baby books for them. I decided to use Shutterfly online because they seemed to have a really great reputation and had some pretty amazing tools. I just order Andyn's today and I'm really excited to see how it turned out! If you want to take a peek at it click here. You don't have to sign-up to see. Just scroll down a little and click on "view photo book". Just a little tip. When you're looking at the pages, you can click on the "zoom" button and see the words better. They have to degrade the words and pictures somewhat for display purposes so hopefully you can see it really good if you zoom in on it! Tell me what you think!
Print Page
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What an awesome idea! I think I"ll check into it. Your book looks great.
Hey Steph! Remember me from Michigan? Alison Bergstrom--I moved there right before you moved away. anyways, I want to hear about shutterfly and your coupon. YOur book is AWESOME!!! I love it and taht is the way I need to scrapbook, so pass along your coupon!!! email me,
alison.bergstrom@gmail.com
thanks,
Alison
Post a Comment