10/25/2007
Trip to Mexico!
So, many of you have asked questions about my trip. So here's the scoop.
It is to this fabulous resort: Iberostar Paraiso Maya
It's for 5 days & 4 nights! And it's all inclusive!
I'm still pretty much in shock. We have until Dec '08 to plan it so I think we'll try to do it in May when the kids are out of school.
The day after I won I went to McKinney to be interviewed on the air by the morning show hosts - Johnny B. and Carrie. One of the employees (Casey) took pictures during the interview. Here are some of them:





Also, Geoff recorded the interview on his phone but couldn't figure out how to convert it to a wav file so it's in a Word document of all things. If you want to hear it just email me and I'll send it out to you.
If you remember correctly, I didn't get to the phone in time when they called me that morning so they left a message in my voice mail. For some reason, Geoff was able to record that as a wav file so you can listen to it here.
Print Page
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I checked out the resort's website. Under 'all inclusive', it says: unlimited domestic and international cocktails...NICE!
Also, the dress code requires men (while dining) to wear long trousers. That's it. I guess Geoff can be topless and you can wear your bikini, if anything!Be sure to take pictures!
Post a Comment