10/17/2007

Scoopin' Up My Baby Bumble Bee....

This afternoon the kids got out the bagillion costumes that we own and were trying to decide what they wanted to be for Halloween. I have this very cute bumble bee costume that I want Andyn wear and so I thought I would try it on her. Uh... she didn't like it. I thought this picture was so cute! Geoff took it with his phone so it's not that great of quality but you get the idea! Also, I really think that the kids should be allowed to wear costumes more than just once a year! They just love it! Print Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY POOR BABY!!!!!

Andyn, you come hang with Auntie Dottie anytime and I promise I won't let Mommy near you with a costume!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWW I remember doing that with u a couple of Halloweens it was soo much fun & the kids loved it!!I think we had as much fun as they did. Andyn will be a cute bumble bee if she lets u we will c who the boss is!?
Jenn