10/29/2007

Winning Left and Right!

So, you all know that I won an all inclusive trip to Mexico. Absolutely unbelievable! But, what is even more unbelievable is that about 3 weeks before I won the trip, I won a $50 gift card to Target! We stopped in at an Open House in Ft. Smith and the Realtor asked me to fill out a form for a drawing. Two days later, she called to inform me that my name had been drawn. Then today our home phone rang (which I almost NEVER answer) and when I answered it was a local movie rental place informing me that I won a free movie rental. Totally crazy! It's kind of nice to have a little bit of a winning streak (after 34 years of a dry spell)! Print Page

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...starting to sound fishy to me...
I keep getting e-mails informing me that I've won some kind of lottery. Sometimes it's a British lottery, sometimes Canadian, you name it. Apparently I'm playing the lottery all over the world and winning EVERYDAY!

Anonymous said...

that is really crazy.. u betta ride that train.. I am sooo happy for you !!! 50 bucks to spend for the trip & a movie to keep the kids busy so they wont no ur gone!!LOL

Jenn

kimhumpherys said...

you go girl!! spread that luck my way!!