10/10/2007
One Small Step for... Andyn
It seems a little anti-climatic to post about Andyn's first steps because she is walking every where now but on Sept. 19 she took these steps:
Of course, I forgot to turn my camera the right way but when I realized what I had done and tried to do it again she wouldn't walk for anything! A little bit later I did coax her to take a few steps for the camera:
I'm always excited when my babies start walking. It's a huge milestone and I don't have to carry them as much. The following picture is another reason I 'm glad that Andyn started walking:
Yes. That is dirt on her foot. I DO mop my floor on a regular basis but her foot (the dead one when she crawls) is always nasty! I've considered losing sleep over it and decided that she will live!
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! How fun is that!?!?! (not the dirty foot, though) At least she doesn't have toe hair.
Post a Comment