It really is hard to believe that we've been married for 10 years! This picture was one of our engagement photos (I have yet to digitize our wedding photos). My, have we changed. I guess everybody does. The actual date of our anniversary occurred while we were in Michigan. Sadly enough we weren't really able to do anything... no babysitter. Once we got the kids down for bed Geoff and I sat on the deck of the cabin and played a game of Parcheesi. I know, very exciting and even more romantic! But we really didn't have a lot of options. Many of my friends are taking exotic trips for their 10 year anniversaries. I hope you have a great time. We'll probably just go to Dallas - if we can find someone crazy enough to watch 4 kids!
8/21/2007
10th Year Anniversary
It really is hard to believe that we've been married for 10 years! This picture was one of our engagement photos (I have yet to digitize our wedding photos). My, have we changed. I guess everybody does. The actual date of our anniversary occurred while we were in Michigan. Sadly enough we weren't really able to do anything... no babysitter. Once we got the kids down for bed Geoff and I sat on the deck of the cabin and played a game of Parcheesi. I know, very exciting and even more romantic! But we really didn't have a lot of options. Many of my friends are taking exotic trips for their 10 year anniversaries. I hope you have a great time. We'll probably just go to Dallas - if we can find someone crazy enough to watch 4 kids!
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you guys look pretty much the same! When I saw the picture I didn't know it was 10 yrs. old. I actually thought it might be a current picture!
same here, you guys still look the same! that's a good thing, you don't look any older! love the photo!
You guys look hot! Woo- eeee!!! Dang... I wish I could look that good!!! I should scan a wedding photo of craig and me! hehehe... craig was way blonder and had a lot more hair! hehhehehe
Post a Comment