
This picture I actually took while sitting at the edge of the boat dock. I was trying to take a picture of a fish that was swimming under my feet.
(Trying to finish blogging about our trip to Michigan)
After our stop in St. Louis, it was on to our destination of Hastings, Michigan.
I took a ton of pictures and it's been kind of hard to cull them for the best.
We were truly grateful to be able to stay at an adorable little cabin (Papa Tom's Cabin) on Algonquin Lake. It was especially neat for Geoff because he grew up going to the YMCA camp at this lake and later even working there as a Camp Youth Counselor and Water Front Director. At one point Geoff and I loaded up all the kids on the motor/row boat and motored out to "Indian Island" - an actual little island where the Y camp has a ropes course set up. We hiked it and took a couple of pictures.
Here's a slide show of the lake ones that I picked out. If you click on the slide show it will take you to the album and you can read the descriptions of the pictures there.
Click here to go to my picture albums. You can just look at the rest of the pictures there. If I get time this week, I will blog about what a special experience Aspen's baptism was.
We were in Michigan for 8 days. We had a great time but... 8 is enough!
2 comments:
Great pics and what wonderful memories!!!!
This really was a a special time for our family. The only thing that would have made it better was if we would have had a babysitter for our 10th wedding anniversary (which occurred during our time at the lake). All in all, it was still pretty awesome.
- Geoff
Post a Comment