8/21/2007

First Day of School

The kids started school on August 9th. I know. Here in Oklahoma we start school quite a bit earlier than everybody else in the country!! It actually drives me crazy. Regardless, the kids were mostly excited for this event. Aspen started 3rd grade with Mrs. Roxane Adams as her teacher and Ainsley started 1st grade with Mrs. Rachel Shelton as her teacher. I'm very pleased with the teachers that they have. I think the girls are going to love them! I usually try to take a couple of snapshots of the special occasion and until this year had no baulking from the girls. Ainsley was perfectly fine taking a picture outside her class and with her teacher but Aspen... was not. As I'm sure you can tell from the photo. If I was as clever as many of you I would have taken pictures at home where NO ONE COULD SEE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aspen make have been peeved but I think it's a great picture! Ainsely's pictures are terrific, too!