So, today I received an email from my friend Kim and it had a link to an ebay listing for pokemon cards that a mom was selling that her kids sneaked into her shopping cart. REALLY funny! You can check it out here.
Anyway, this lady has a blog that I went to and read some of her posts. This laughing baby was on there so I'm posting it here.
I just watched this video with Lincoln. He has been asking me now for the past ten minutes non-stop if we can go to that babies house! hehe. I guess he thought it was really hilarious. Plus, that baby totally has the old man laugh down! Very impressive considering I still can not do it!
2 comments:
Holy Cow! You can't NOT laugh when watching that video! If it doesn't make you laugh then you need some serious therapy!
I just watched this video with Lincoln. He has been asking me now for the past ten minutes non-stop if we can go to that babies house! hehe. I guess he thought it was really hilarious. Plus, that baby totally has the old man laugh down! Very impressive considering I still can not do it!
Post a Comment