8/15/2007

Super Hero Cape

    Amber mentioned that she couldn't really see the cape so I snapped these for better viewing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kimhumpherys said...

Good job Steph! They look so professional..you should sew more often! I'm with you though, I don't enjoy it at all. Maybe it's because I've sort of taught myself and really have no clue what I'm doing!

Unknown said...

They look great! I was going to mention that we needed a better pic of the cape(s). Glad you took this one!

amberd. said...

Hey Steph, not bad baby! I think you did a fabulous job. The one good thing about buying them though... I didn't have to do any of the work...which was really the way to go in July. Actually, now that I think about it...My mom actually bought these! So lucky me, I didn't have to do any work...or spend a dime!!!

=)