8/24/2007
My Latest Project
So about a year ago Shelley and I came across this vinyl lettering stuff (there are a ton of sites selling this stuff) and we talked about doing some cute phrase on one of our walls. Never happened. All talk. Then a few weeks ago our ward's enrichment night leader announced that we would be making these vinyl lettered tiles in September. To be honest I don't really like the tiles but this got me interested once again. Although, I wanted something unique. I saw an example of this on a vinyl lettering website and decided to do something like it. What do ya think?
Now, before you hit that comment button to tell me I'm missing the 'N'. I know. I have successfully picked up 5 picture frames from garage sales and have yet to find the 6th one. It's kind of funny how when you don't need anymore frames there are a million at garage sales and when you just need one - there are none. Have no fear, I will be scouring garage sales tomorrow for that last item for my masterpiece!
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool! You're so crafty!!
Post a Comment