I'm such a cheapskate that I've never actually paid to have my kids get haircuts (or me for that matter). I've always just cut it myself - and done a pretty fine job if you ask me. But recently Aspen announced that she wanted a haircut like one of her friends. Something that far exceeded my expertise. So I broke down and let her go. Of course, if Aspen was going then so was Ainsley (I swear they are attached at the hip). This was the result:

Just an interesting side note - I've been messing around with PhotoShop for scrapbooking and I digitally removed an enormous red zit from the middle of my forehead! Bet ya can't tell!! I love computers!
4 comments:
their hair is sooo cute. u all look soo good.Ur girls are so beautiful!!!
Jenn
You guys are soo adorable! I lov the cutes!!
Cutie Patooties....
Love the new cuts. Really frames you guy's beautiful faces!
Heidi
so hip!
Post a Comment