So I just found out that if you're using Internet Explorer (crap, poopoo) then my layout looks like I have no idea what I'm doing. If you, however, are using Fire Fox (from the gods) then it will look great! There you have it!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, as long as you have been blogging i have enjoyed it,but i'm sad this polka dot thing really hurts my eyes...:(
Thank goodness I'm using Fire Fox. I'm thinking about switching back to explorer, though, just to see what it looks like! And I agree with Becky, the polka dots are a little too busy. ;-)
Internet Exploder hasn't been updated for Mac since 2002, so I am so gone from that. My main browser, and my wife's, is Firefox, but we also like Camino, which Mac-only. (We don't much care for Apple's browser, Safari.) There are several other very nice ones out there. Here's a neat Mac browser page if you're interested...
Bounce Beetches! I love me some internet explorer...yeah, your site does look like crap....but the polka dots make me happy.... so it makes up for it in the end.
4 comments:
Ok,
as long as you have been blogging i have enjoyed it,but i'm sad this polka dot thing really hurts my eyes...:(
Thank goodness I'm using Fire Fox. I'm thinking about switching back to explorer, though, just to see what it looks like! And I agree with Becky, the polka dots are a little too busy.
;-)
Internet Exploder hasn't been updated for Mac since 2002, so I am so gone from that. My main browser, and my wife's, is Firefox, but we also like Camino, which Mac-only. (We don't much care for Apple's browser, Safari.) There are several other very nice ones out there. Here's a neat Mac browser page if you're interested...
http://darrel.knutson.com/mac/www/browsers.html
Bounce Beetches! I love me some internet explorer...yeah, your site does look like crap....but the polka dots make me happy.... so it makes up for it in the end.
Post a Comment