I thought that I would take a moment to respond to the comments and emails that I have received. Thank you. I am so grateful for your love and support. I will continue to use these responses in an effort to improve my spiritual well-being. Interestingly enough, we all went to church on Sunday and each of the kids independently informed me that they enjoyed it. I know that this may not always be the case but at least it is right now. As for me, it wasn't AS painful for me. I have a feeling it is only going to get better. I am making efforts each day to "get better".
2 comments:
Good for you, Steph!
Hey - we'll keep working together! =) It seems to be doing us both some good. We are cheerleaders for one another. Should we create like a team name or something? What color pom poms should we get? We need to hammer out those sort of details...don't you think?
Post a Comment