1/02/2008

It's That Time Again!

It's the time when everybody decides THIS is the year! They are going to lose weight! I imagine that Geoff and I are among those throngs we just haven't officially announced it. But for those of you who HAVE announced that you're in the running I thought that you might be interested in this website: MyPyramid It's the new Food Pyramid that the government came out with a few years ago. I like because it tells me how much of each kind of food I need. Shelley and I talked about how people should make small goals to start out with. Like getting my full servings of vegetables each day. I think that I will start with that. I haven't been very good lately at getting all my vegetables in. Or drinking at least 8 cups of water each day. That's another one that I've slacked on. So, if I take it easy I think that I will be more successful. Print Page

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you going back to your spark page, too? Unfortunately for me, I HATE vegetables, except for salad. Does Ranch dressing count as a serving of dairy?

Steph said...

Yeah, I really like SparkPeople a lot. I will probably get back on that... tomorrow? I think ranch does count! At least in my book.

Cindi M said...

I hear ya Steph. I've gained back half of the weight I lost. I hate my dang thyroid!!