1/02/2008

New Year's Eve

We came back from my dad's just in time to spend New Year's Eve with our friends: the Beishlines! We had a really good time. We played a new game that we bought them called Ark of the Covenant and played XBOX 360 Rock Band. Well, I actually only tried it once and I stunk! But everybody else did pretty good. This is a video of Geoff, Daniel, and Roxie performing Dead or Alive. Everybody enjoyed it! We watched the ball drop, toasted some sparkling grape juice and sad our goodbyes to the tune of our very tired 3 yr old boy screaming his head off!! Joy. I love bringing in the New Year with good friends. I was just a little bit sad that Shelley wouldn't let me call her at midnight our time to scream "Happy New Year!" at her. Oh well. Happy New Year, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geoff Gibson! This will be a blast from the past...it's your old water skiing buddy--Shawna Dell (now Shawna Foose). I found you through Bevin Dunn and she directed me to this link. I cannot tell you how big I was smiling while watching this video! Bon Jovi will never be quite the same for me. Your voice sounds as clear as the days when you played the lead in Grease. Drop me a note at shawnafoose@hotmail.com!