Now that I have my blog all "pimped" out the way I like it, it's time to actually do some blogging! I still have so many things on my brain (and my voice recorder) that I want to blog about so I'm going to try to catch up this weekend. Speaking of "good stuff" it doesn't get any better than this:
This morning Andyn let me put this cute hat on her (she doesn't really like hats). She even left it on for a mini photo shoot!
6 comments:
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! TOO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
Thanks. ::breathing on fingernails and polishing them on the front of my shirt:: :)
She looks like Asher wearing a hat. (Sam adds: "without a shirt")
Asher's little sister (and someone else agrees with me!!!!!).......
What a cutie, my favorite is the upper right corner pic...she's just makin Mom happy :)
Also, aren't you supposed to NOT touch the computer today?!?
These are adorable! I'm so glad I gave you that hat! "grin"
Post a Comment