1/22/2008
Dance Dance Fever
This is our version of "Dahle" Dance Fever! Whenever we have stayed at the Dahle's they have always cranked up the music and started dancing. In this earlier post you can see that they finally coerced me to get into the action. Well, since that trip you can often hear really loud music coming from our house and this time the kids started to bust some moves! Andyn has always been a dancer. She's 16 months old and she still loves it! It's like she can't help it! Here are 3 videos that I took tonight after dinner. My suggestion: you need to watch more than once. Each time watch a different kid only. It's so funny! Andyn this 'snake' thingy with her hands... nobody showed her how to do that! Asher appears to be thinking hard about his moves... not a lot of emotion on his face. And Aspen and Ainsley really bring out some good moves! Enjoy
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I especially like towards the end of the middle video: Asher's sliding sock dance, and Aspen's sound effects!
So when Ainsley joins in the fun it's hilarious! Oh - and I saw Geoff on the side of the video dancing....that boy better be working hard on his dance moves....he has still never showed us his "stuff." He promised next time you pass through- that he was going to join in on the fun! Great! I'm glad we could influence you for good Gibson family! I'm connvinced everyone should have "after dinner" dance parties. I have a great video of Lincoln doing the Pee Wee herman dance that I need to post! Oh- and I secretly caught Olivia dancing her heart out to Hannah Montana the other night. Good stuff.
What fun!!! I love Aspen and her hand moves... You go girl.
I may have to get my family in the act.
Astonishing! I loved it.
Post a Comment