1/22/2008

Dinner & A Show

This was our entertainment tonight at dinner:

6 comments:

Cindi M said...

That is so funny. It went well with as entertainment for my breakfast as well!

Unknown said...

OMG! THAT was hysterical! It's like she's saying "I don't know WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I keep doing this, but they sure seem to like it!"

amberd. said...

Hhehehehe. Oh - man that gave me a good chuckle. I don't know what was funnier - Andyn...or Geoff's laugh. At first, I thought he was fake laughing to get her to keep doing it...but then I realized - It's fo real tho! hehehehhe. She is hilarious. Lincoln wants to see it again!

amberd. said...

DEFINITELY You Tube worthy!!

The Wagoner Gang said...

I'm not sure which was funnier; Andyn or hearing you laugh so much you started coughing....I love when the girls said "do it again Andyn" and she did!

okmft said...

Those were good days!