1/10/2008

Kudos to This Mom

Click here to read about "The Meanest Mom on the Planet".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this story! I too tipped my hat to this mom...just try to pull something over on HER!

Rox said...

I saw this in the paper and loved it! I don't know if I could be that strong to do that, I would hope I could because I do feel it is the right thing to do.

amberd. said...

great story......and, your date looks fabulous in I.E.

Muah!

Unknown said...

I saw this article on Fox a few days ago. I am so impressed with this mom. I love how even after the car sold she continued to run the ad!

Dennice said...

I Love this!! I totally would do this. As a Mom of a soon to drive teenager, we have already been discussing some of the deal breakers and this is definitely one of them. Driving is a priviledge...not a right.

Unknown said...

I just keep checking your blog to make sure you're not messing with it today...Good job!