1/09/2008

Check Out My New Look!

My dad got me PhotoShop Elements 6.0 for Christmas so I've been trying to teach myself how to use it to do some digital scrapbooking. I thought it would be easier to start out scrapping a custom blog header. Shelley was my guinea pig (check her blog). After I did hers I thought I would mess with mine. After MANY hours of trying to figure that stupid software out without a manual of any kind (thank goodness for online tutorials at the digital scrapbooking sites), I came up with this! Tell me what you think! I don't know if I should consider myself a smartie because I figured out how to do this or an idiot for wasting so much time doing it!! This is what the template looked like before I started:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love love LOVE it! Sad there are no skulls though...