Another funny thing: I read the blog by the lady who sold a pack of pokemon cards on ebay that her kids stuck in her shopping cart when she wasn't looking. Well, anyway, her latest post had me in stitches! It made me think of Geoff. He so totally would do something like this!! What I wouldn't give if Geoff could cook like Dave (Shelley's husband) or something!!!
1/10/2008
Just Some Random Funny Things
Went in to Dollar General today and the cashier did a couple of funny things. The lady in front of me was hacking something awful and the cashier said, "Got the crud, huh?" Even being a native Oklahoman I think this is hilarious! Even funnier is when my mom calls it the 'creeping crud'! I just think it's funny for some reason (love ya, mom)! Next, my total came to $9.17 and I gave the cashier $10.17. Well, she punched in that I gave her $100.17. Well, this confused her and she wasn't sure how much to give me back. I gently told her that my change should just be $1. The funny part is what she did next: she took her pen and on my receipt she marked out the $100.17 (that I gave her) and the $91 (that was supposed to be my change). And wrote 1.00! I guess she was afraid that I would return these items and they would inadvertently give me close to $100 in cash for some reason!! ::shaking head:: Some people are so funny!
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Steph,
I snorted out my nose after reading that story! Sooo funny. Joseph tries some really interesting things in the kitchen. I could almost see him doing that!
You should have told that cashier that you DID give her $100.17! Assuming she had a hundred dollar bill in her till.
Dawn's post is hysterical. What was he thinking?! I'm sure he's thrilled to have the whole world know about it now!
Post a Comment