1/08/2008
Finally, It Works!
For several months now I have been trying to find a way to archive my blog. A way to print it out and put in a book or just save to my computer. I even put that on my Christmas wish list. Geoff really tried to find a way to do it but didn't succeed. Well, my birthday is this month and he asked me what I wanted. I told him that I still wanted a way to archive my blog. He looked again and then sent me instructions for tweaking my html so that I could save posts to pdf but I just couldn't get it to work. After trying for a couple of hours - I gave up! I decided to google it again and see what I came up with. I remember finding this article on something called "HP Printing Widget". My interest was peaked. Sounded like just what I was looking for. But NO WHERE did it have a link to this glorious invention!!! I think maybe they had just barely come out with it or something but I couldn't find it. This time when I looked I found it and have added it to my sidebar under the archive. It was SO MUCH EASIER than the 'tweaking html' route! I only tell you this so that you can check it out to see if you want one too. I don't really expect that anyone else will want a copy of my blog but you may want one of yours. Unfortunately it doesn't print the comments (which, in my case, are sometimes funnier than the posts) but it will work for me until I find something that does. Also, it prints to PDF so you can save it to your hard drive if you don't want to print it off. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the link! HP Printing Widget
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you...I have been looking for the same thing...you are as always amazing!
Hey girl I love ur new background!!!
Jenn
Post a Comment