That has to be one of my all time favorite commercials. I've been known to shout this phrase while in the vehicle with friends. Mostly just Shelley and her crazy Caravan!
I searched unsuccessfully on the World Wide Web for the clip or even just a picture to no avail! But what's better than real life? A couple of weeks ago as I was pulling up to the grocery store I noticed lots of emergency vehicles in the parking lot. Well, this is why:
I took the pics with my phone so they're not fabulous but you get the idea! Apparently, this little old lady pushed the gas peddle instead of the break when pulling into a parking spot. It made me think of the "Punch it, Margaret!" commercial! Funny stuff! Print Page


1 comment:
Too funny! I forgot you used to yell that at me while I was trying to get ol' chitty chitty bang bang onto the freeway.
Post a Comment