1/06/2008

Our Forcast for Today

This is our weather for today. I thought some of you might find this somewhat interesting. Say...some of you people in New Jersey!!!! (Reason #492 to move back south!!)
Sunday
1/6/2008
Hi: 77°
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph.
Lo: 61°
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds around 15 mph.
Print Page

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh YEAH?!? Monday and Tuesday are going to be in the low 60's here! Ha HA! How 'bout THEM apples?!?

Rox said...

It is nice for the kids to play outside, but I WANT SNOW!!!!!!! It's so pretty to watch it fall. I want at least one good snow storm a year, where it leaves about a foot of snow on the ground, everything here would shut down and it would all melt in a day or two because after that it would be 70 degrees again! :)