I hate snakes! They just creep me out. Even harmless ones. I came across this picture on my phone that I forgot that I had taken. It's Ainsley holding her class' pet snake! ::shiver:: Heebie Jeebies!
By the way, update on the other heathen creature (the mouse) in my home. When we got home from my dad's he was dead on a sticky trap. Woo hoo!!
If you have time you should read this funny story a friend of mine wrote about his encounters with a mouse in HIS house. Click here.
Just one more thing about this snake thing. A while back I read about a game called Snakes & Ladders. I had never heard of it but since then have actually played it with Sidney Dahle. What really intrigued me was block #26. Take a look:
You may have to click on it to blow it up a little bigger. That guy is totally whipping that kid! Makes you wonder what the lady in block #36 is doing! Print Page
1 comment:
I actually have bad dreams, STILL, about snakes! They are only second to spiders, for me.
As far as the boy in block 26, he is obviously getting "caned" which is, I believe, the usual punishment for chasing pigs. (block 47) Especially in China.
Also, if you look carefully at the woman and that poor girl in block 36, you can see from above in block 44 that the woman bears a striking resemblance to Joan Crawford. That should explain some things.
Post a Comment