OK, one more post then I'm going to bed!
I snapped another picture on my phone of one of the several posters that are hung in the hallways and library of my kids' school. Mainly because I found it hard to believe! The picture is hard to see but you get the idea:
Read here if you care to know the brains behind this campaign! ::shaking my head::

1 comment:
At least they spelled y'all correctly! Who is that "Oklahoma celebrity" on the poster? I read from the website:
The (Toby) Keith poster is part of a series of Read Y’all posters featuring famous Oklahomans. The singer is holding a copy of the novel The Honk and Holler Opening Soon by author Billie Letts.
The Honk and Holler?!?! Where is THAT establishment?!?! I just might have to check out that book...I sure miss the Git 'n' Scram. They had great churros.
Post a Comment