I have officially spent all of my morning designing blog headers and blogs for my two oldest daughters! I'm insane. But... it was TOTALLY FUN! They had a good time picking out the colors and embellishments and they're excited to write their own thoughts down! Like mother, like daughters! I'm sure the excitement will wear off for them but it was still fun! They are ALWAYS saying "Blog about it, Mom!" whenever something funny happens or I take a picture of something!
These are the headers they designed:
7 comments:
Aw, those are so cute! Very girly. Good job.
What a super mom you are!
You'll have to put links to their blogs. What a good idea to create blogs for your kids. I think mine might go for that too. But, I won't be designing them. It's awesome you can do that!
The headers are adorable! You'll have fun getting to see what their thoughts are each time.
It'll be interesting to see their side of things. That's for sure.
That is so wild. Kathryn was just bugging me today about wanting to start her own blog. I'm such a terrible mother I was really trying to talk her out of it because I didn't want to mess with it, now look at you! Guess I will have to give in!:) Their headers look great, you go girl!
GOOD 4 them,getting in on the act!
I found a cheap and fun way for them and you to get more books and not have to pay hardly amything for them..:)go to paperback book swap.com it's REALLY COOL!!!
have fun and hope to see what comes up next!
Post a Comment