1/22/2008
Transformation!
We've lived in this house for almost 2 years. I can hardly believe it. For 2 years we have lived with some home improvements unfinished. The light switches and outlets in this house were all mismatched and missing face plates. We have always said we'll get to it. Well now it's crunch time! If we want to have this house ready for sale soon we have got to get on it! Geoff decided that Saturday was the day for the light switches. He turned the electricity off around 10 AM and worked on it for about 5hours. 5 hours!!! It was like 25* outside! The kids were going bonkers! Positive side: saved a few $ on our bill and I have beautiful light switches and outlets that all match!
Next on the agenda (my agenda) was our bathroom cabinets. I decided to paint them and add new hardware. They turned out so nice! (Thanks to Amber for her knowledge and support!) I'm so pleased! Now, if I can do something to the counter top and then add a few decorative elements, I will have one room completely done!!!
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks super fly babe. Crack the whip...get er done!
I love it! You will have to tell me how you did it. I want to do something to the vanity in the downstairs bathroom.... Great Job!
Post a Comment