I'm just glad that my family came down this weekend and we were able to celebrate some. I started feeling crummy on Saturday but the worst of it was yesterday. Stinks to be sick on your birthday. Oh well. I'm feeling slightly better today.
Geoff was 'The Man' this weekend! He pulled out all the stops for my birthday. Surprise party Friday night with the Beishlines. Delicious food and fun games! Saturday he took me to get a massage! While I was relaxing he set up some flowers at a local resturaunt - Khan's Fire and we all went there for lunch. We returned home to a yummy cake that Terra and Roxane made while I was absent - Better Than 'Six Flags' cake. Unfortunately, Terra put in Evaporated Milk instead of Sweetened Condensed Milk so the texture was a little off and it wasn't near as rich, but it was still really good!!
All-in-all, I had a great birthday celebration despite hacking up my lungs all day yesterday!!
5 comments:
Happy Bday Steph! You share the same bday as my daughter Allyson! You're the woman! Sorry you were sick!
Happy Birthday. :>)
Glad you had the weekend to celebrate and then fall apart, welcome to getting OLD! You're not quite there yet but getting closer, lol!!! Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday, STEPH!!! I think I"ll tell my husband to call yours so he can start planning my birthday. I don't think I'd hate as much if he did what your husband does! First name is Ally! I haven't been to sparkspage for a bit now. I gave up over the holidays and now I"m just getting back into the whole diet thing. It's a necessary EVIL!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Steph! Sorry you were sick, but Kudos to Geoff for the birthday surprises! Jakob's 12th b-day was the 23rd and unfortunately he came home sick that day as well:-(
Post a Comment