1/09/2008

Thank You. Thank You.

Unfortunately, changing templates deleted some of my page elements that I had set up. I think I have successfully set them all back up. I realized while doing so that I hadn't heard anything from Google AdSense about whether I have made any money or not on their little ad icon on my page. So I went to my google account to try and find it. I did make some money!!!! A whole 62 cents! They had a hold on my cashola because I hadn't set up a form of payment or filled out a W-9 form. I really hope this doesn't adversely affect how much our tax return is!! I would just like to say: "thank you" to all of you who are helping to put food on our table. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new income! Geez, how many clicks would it take to get $4,000? And how late were you up last night adding back in the page elements?!?